Monitor Audio with Xbox [Solved] - Computer Peripherals
So I'm not able to get any audio out of my Xbox360 when I connect it to the Dell 2408 Ultrasharp using HDMI. Quite simply: I have a HDMI cable that plugs into my Xbox 360 and then into the Dell HDMI port.... Hi, I just got a LG W2452T monitor, which is phenomenal by the way. I have the AV to VGA adapter for my Xbox, but I don't know how I'm gonna get audio.
xbox 360+Dell 2407 how to get sound? OCAU Forums
4/03/2009 · He's connecting his 360 to the monitor via HDMI, normally obviously the sound would be passed through the HDMI cable too, unfortunately there is no speakers built into the monitor so he cannot get any sound. The adapter gives him a output for sound that he could then plug into a …... I wanted to hook my xbox 360 to an asus monitor via HMDI cable i have no audio even though my monitor has built in speakers and i have searched online for A LONG TIME (not to mention i can hear
Using usb speakers with monitor that has no sound? Xbox
13/01/2009 · Best Answer: If it has speakers then you most likely need another cable. But I don't see it plugging into anything unless it's optical. Which I doubt. Now if it were HDMI you wouldn't have a problem because HDMI is obviously a Hi-Def video cable with sound as well. You should get yourself a … how to find tdc inn a 302 4/12/2018 · Depending on the out puts you have out of your 360, the best combination is an HDMI cable to your monitor for video, and an optical cable to your sound system for 5.1 audio. www.monoprice.com is a great place to purchase cables at very low cost.
Hi I have a Samsung monitor s24d300 and want to use it for
14/10/2009 · Best Answer: your monitor has no built in speakers whatsoever. even if it did it would definatly be 5.1 surround sound. You need to get your original av cable from the xbox and plug it in. You need to get your original av cable from the xbox and plug it in. how to make the end portal in minecraft xbox 360 i did the above instructions i already plugged both hdmi cable to dvi + ripped composite cable bundled with my xbox 360 elite to my lcd monitor. the xbox keeps restarting. 1 cable works at a time. if hdmi to dvi is plugged only i get video. if composite is plugged only i get sound. note that i configured my monitor …
How long can it take?
HDMI Monitor with no audio output jack. How to get sound
- Monitor with no sound AVForums
- cant get XBOX 360 sound through pc monitor? Yahoo Answers
- Using usb speakers with monitor that has no sound? Xbox
- No sound Xbox 360 Xbox 360 - Gaming - Whirlpool Forums
How To Get Sound On Xbox 360 On Monitor
I recently purchased a new monitor to use my computer and xbox on because my old tv broke however I'm unable to get sound through on my xbox despite being able to access the xbox visually on HDMI.
- You should be able to find an Xbox 360 VGA cable which will plug from the Xbox unit directly to the Syncmaster. I believe you can find this at any of your big box computer stores (Best Buy, CC, etc). I believe you can find this at any of your big box computer stores (Best Buy, CC, etc).
- 29/07/2008 · or if your monitor has DVI you can get an HDMI to DVI cable and use that. That's what I use and it's a lot cheaper than the VGA cable. but you will have to get the separate audio dongle for sound…
- 26/02/2012 · I have a monitor that only has HDMI, VGA, and DVI inputs. It gives no audio. I want to hook up my xbox to it, but I cannot figure out how to get sound out of my xbox at the same time.
- I have an xbox 360 that has never red-ringed and turns on just fine, but refuses to work with any TV I try to plug it into. I have plugged another xbox 360 into the same cables and TV, but when I plug this one in the TV reads "No Signal."