Copenhagen Day Trip/Train Ticket question Rick Steves
The walk from the train station in Helsingor to Kronborg Castle was along the waterfront, and it was a pleasant little stroll where I got to see the castle from a distance When you crossed over the first drawbridge to get in to the castle compound, there was a bronze statue of the castle …... was a frequent question when tourists were first admitted to Kronborg Castle in Elsinore, in the 1920s. The line elicits knowing chuckles from present-day visitors to what is now one of Denmark's
Help Train from Copenhagen to Kronborg Copenhagen
As Morten said, it's pretty ambitious, but possible. You have about a 40 minute train ride from Copenhagen to Hillerod, and Frederiksborg is maybe a 10-15 minute walk from the station.... How to get to Kronborg Castle By train In my opinion, if you didn’t rent a car, the train is the easiest option. Take the S-train to Helsingor St. at Copenhagen Central Station or Norreport Station.
How far is Kronborg castle from Copenhagen via Aarhus C
Visit two of Denmark's favorite castles: Kronborg Castle and Frederiksborg Castle, each with their own charm that you will get to discover for yourself. how to get pokeballs in pokemon go free Outside of Denmark in Elsinore (Danish: Helsingor), Kronborg Castle is primarily known for Shakespeare's story about Prince Hamlet. But the location, right on the Northeastern tip of Zealand, with the tremendous view towards Sweden is by all means unique and spectacular.
Kronborg Castle Captivated By Copenhagen
To get to Kronborg Castle, you can drive – the on-site parking area, which is a 5-minute walk away, costs 10 Danish kroner (less than $2) per hour, per vehicle to use – or take the train from how to get rid of swelling from toothache How to get to Kronborg Castle It is 46 kilometers from Copenhagen to Kronborg Castle. The easiest way to get there is to take a train from the central station in Copenhagen to the town of Helsingor (Elsinore) and then walk to the castle.
How long can it take?
Castles Tour from Copenhagen North Zealand and Hamlet
- Denmark From Rodby Harbour to Kronborg Castle YouTube
- Helsingor to Helsingborg Copenhagen Travel Tips
- Kronborg Castle Helsingor Denmark Travel Past 50
- Tickets to Kronborg Castle Kongelige Slotte
How To Get To Kronborg Castle From Copenhagen
Kronborg (Photo by Ikiwaner, Creative Commons license) Transportation & Budget It will take roughly an hour to get to Kronborg Castle from Copenhagen Central Station by regional train towards Helsingor, 45 minutes on train and 20 minutes on foot, the exact same train you should take to …
- Tickets to Kronborg castle. Buy tickets at the entrance or online Buy tickets at the entrance or online We are using cookies to help us generate a better experience for you as a visitor Ok
- At the top of the building there is a terrace where you can get a great view of Kronborg, and if you sit in the lovely cafe, the you can enjoy the sea view and watch the ferry’s traveling to Sweden (yes, Helsingor is also just a 15 minute ferry ride away from Helsingborg, Sweden!).
- Hamlet Tours runs day tours in Copenhagen and the surrounding area. Go with us on the GRAND INNER CITY TOUR if it is your first time in Copenhagen and you want to see the city itself. Or go on the GRAND DAY TRIP AROUND COPENHAGEN if you want to get out of the city to see The Viking Ship Museum and UNESCO World Heritage sites such as Kronborg Castle (Hamlet’s Castle) and …
- was a frequent question when tourists were first admitted to Kronborg Castle in Elsinore, in the 1920s. The line elicits knowing chuckles from present-day visitors to what is now one of Denmark's