514 Beauty Post – Feline-Lined Eyes
I’m not sure if I’m on the edge of falling under the weather, or if it’s just completely normal to feel this drained by this stage of pregnancy. Getting through the day requires some R&R time scheduled in!
Sunday the man and I basically woke up, ate, and went back to bed (only reawakening towards 8pm). Today I enjoyed a Chinese food lunch with my mom and grandfather (I can’t remember the last time I ate shrimp toast… too good). Saturday night we put our adult faces on and attended a late night birthday celebration dinner (I still can’t quite believe we lasted till 2am). This weekend called for a lot of goat cream cheese, french toast, spicy virgin caesars, and bed/documentary snuggles. Organizing a few finalities before little man gets here this week – picking up odds and ends, getting my last few full nights of sleep, and squeezing in some extra projects I’ve been meaning to accomplish before my hands are completely full.
My Saturday night dinner makeup getup…
What I’m Wearing
- Lotus Aroma Perfection BB Cream SPF 15
- MAC Studio Sculpt SPF 15 in NC15
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer SPF 35 in NC15
- MAC Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder
- MAC Studio Fix in NC15
- MAC Blush in On A Mission
- Guerlain Terracotta Light Bronzer in 02 Blondes
- Marc Jacobs Lightshow Luminizing Powder in 302 Closeup
- Laura Mercier shadow shades in Primrose (base), Truffle (crease), African Violet (crease, outer corner, bottom lash line), and Vanilla Nuts (brow bone, inner corner)
- Annabelle Eyeink in Black
- Annabelle Retractable Eyeliner in Jet Black
- Marcelle Growth Complex Mascara (really loving how buildable this product is!)
- Marcelle Eyebrow Pen in Universal Light
- Annabelle Waterproof Lipliner in Nude
- NARS Sheer Lipstick in Pago Pago
Hope your Monday started the week off right!
xoxPosted under Beauty, cosmetics, makeup, My Makeup by Robyn