514 Beauty Post – Valentine Hues
Last night the man and I sleepily set out, hand in hand, for our poutine date. Glancing in at every restaurant along the way, first dates and new couples were enjoying each other’s Valentines company. Sidewalks were lined with lovers hustling past each other in an attempt to meet their dinner reservations on time. Everyone dressed up, groomed, and smelling nice. The ambiance was inspiring to say the least. I thought about all the intimacies the man and I share each and every day, and wondered what other relationships hold as sacred. Each pair having their own chemistry, set of rules, and comforts.
Love is a beautiful thing. The hope and frailty that goes alongside it, and how it pushes our personalities to un-recognizable extremes.
It is the biggest dream of mankind (finding it, authentically).
What I’m Wearing
- Biotherm Aquasource Gel Moisturizer
- MAC Studio Sculpt SPF 15 in NC15
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer SPF 35 in NC15
- Maybelline New York FIT me! Pressed Powder in Ivory 115
- MAC Studio Fix in NC15
- Guerlain Terracotta Light Sheer Bronzing Powder in 02 Blondes
- NARS Blush in Mata Hari
- Marc Jacobs Lightshow Luminizing Powder in 302 Close-Up
- Laura Mercier Creme Eyeliner in Graphite
- Personelle Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner in Snow
- Marcelle Growth Complex Mascara
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Tease (for brows)
- Annabelle Lipliner in Hot Pink
- Annabelle Big Show Lip Shine in Rock
Tonight is fajita night (because Valentine’s lasts all weekend)! Homemade guac, salsa, refried beans, and organic chicken on brown rice assortment coming up…
xoxPosted under 514 Beauty Post, 514 Outfit Post, Beauty, cosmetics, makeup, My Makeup by Robyn