I have a round circle on my iphone what does this mean
I just got my new iPhone 5s ad I saw that there was a little red dot above my phone icon. I opened the app and the red dot was under voicemail.... When I do get items with the grey circle, I sync the device. At the end of the sync process, iTunes will start copying the missing items to the iDevice. It may take several syncs to clear up the issue, but it should eventually get your items over.
What does it mean when you get a little "!" In a circle on
A little black box with a white circle will show up somewhere on your screen. It kind of jumps around on the screen depending on what you’re doing. You can see it …... 2/01/2013 · About iPhoneForums.net. iPhoneForums.net is a community dedicated to the Apple iPhone. We discuss various topics including iPhone Help, iPhone Reviews, iPhone Apps, iPhone Accessories (such as iPhone Keyboards, iPhone Cases, iPhone Covers), iPhone Games and more.
Iphone 4s has a little black box with a clear circle in it
Your iPhone will often display a white number in a red circle on top of an icon to let you know that something in that app requires your attention. This item is called a Badge App Icon, and it can have different meanings, depending upon which app it is displayed on. For example, a badge app icon on the Messages app could alert you to new messages, or a badge app icon on the Mail app lets you samsung 5 how to leave voicemail setup Yes it does. To see how much, or to prevent data access to certain apps when on mobile/cellular visit Settings > Mobile (or Cellular) and scroll to the list of apps at the bottom, here you can see what is enabled for mobile access, and how much data has been used since the last reset point.
10 Reasons the iPhone Beats Android Tom's Guide
For the past few days I've had a little tiny circle in the top left hand corner of my IPhone 5 instead of the 3G. My phones been slow, doesn't connect to the internet and doesn't refresh. It's really bothering me. I've turned the IPhone off & on & that didn't help. I've tried connecting to WiFi, going into my settings to fix it but nothing seems to work. how to get rid of the spare tyre The very first thing you should try with your iPhone is calibration. It's the fastest and easiest method for fixing your Home button, though, it won't work for everyone. Just open up one of the native iPhone apps, like Weather or Clock, and follow these steps.
How long can it take?
How to Get Rid of the Number on the App Store Icon Solve
- What does it mean when you get a little "!" In a circle on
- What is the stupid blue circle thing in SW2010
- Iphone 4s has a little black box with a clear circle in it
- Triangle Icon ? Apple iPad Forum
How To Get The Little Circle Thing On Your Iphone
Your iPhone will often display a white number in a red circle on top of an icon to let you know that something in that app requires your attention. This item is called a Badge App Icon, and it can have different meanings, depending upon which app it is displayed on. For example, a badge app icon on the Messages app could alert you to new messages, or a badge app icon on the Mail app lets you
- When your iPhone 5 is locked double click the home button, using your finger or thumb swipe from the bottom of the screen to the top of the screen, the control menu appears and you click on the icons to activate or deactivate them
- 2/07/2012 · If your iOS devices home button is completely broken then you can use an accessibility feature called Assistive Touch to enable a virtual home button instead, this lets you use an iPhone, iPad, or iPod even if the button is physically incapable of being pressed due to damage or whatever else.
- 18/04/2014 · My iPhone 5S has the little spinning circle icon next to the LTE. It is doing it continuously. It's not there when I'm in an app such as "Settings" but it comes back when I …
- 27/02/2014 · On my iphone 4, when I purchased it, came with the background and an additional circle inside of a square symbol. I had never used it and I had disabled it in the settings.