How do i fix "NTLDR is compressed"? Forums - CNET
These alternate steps work for HP and Compaq desktop PCs with Windows XP and a recovery partition. (M0st HP and Compaq PCs with Windows XP have a recovery partition on the hard disk drive.) These steps do not work if you have replaced the hard disk drive, replaced Windows with another operating system, or repartitioned the recovery partition.... 21/11/2007 · CNET's Forum on Windows legacy operating systems, (XP, 2000/NT, ME, & Windows 95/98) is the best source for finding help or getting troubleshooting advice from a community of experts.
ntldr is compressed Microsoft Windows XP Pro - Tek-Tips
You can use a Windows XP CD. Boot from it into recovery console ( step 6 in this article ). Quite often just the commands fixboot and fixmbr fix the problem, but maybe you will need to copy that ntldr file from the CD as well.... Removing Windows XP/7 Dual Boot now NTLDR is missing! Windows XP-Dell computer-getting NTLDR is missing message Do you have to have the cd to fix the NTLDR is missing on windows xp
how do i fix "NTLDR is compressed"? Yahoo Answers
best thing to do if you can get one is a propper install disk and then follow these instructions.. 1. Start the Recovery Console. If you do not have the Recovery Console installed, start it from the Windows Xp compact disc (CD). how to breed flowerhorn fish Removing Windows XP/7 Dual Boot now NTLDR is missing! Windows XP-Dell computer-getting NTLDR is missing message Do you have to have the cd to fix the NTLDR is missing on windows xp
NTLDR is compressed!!! Experts-Exchange
EMT64, Your recommendation to use the expand command should work if Lorie is receiving the "ntldr is compressed" message. Ran into a similar problem last Friday on a Dell 8300 with XP Pro SP1a. how to fix xbox one error code 0x80070490 30/12/2011 · This resulted in the same Message, computer just start to LOOP and got the same message, NTLDR is compressed Press Control+Alt+Delete to restart, same problem, so i attempted to correct the windows xp professional with the installation Cd Disk that i have for recovery. So Far no correction. Why can't microsoft come up with simple answer and corrections in plain english to …
How long can it take?
How do i fix(NTLDR is compressed? JustAnswer
- Windows XP View topic â€¢ XP-home unable to start 'NTLDR
- Recovery Problems. NTLDR is Compressed. Microsoft Community
- NTLDR is compressed Tech Support Guy
- Ntldr is compressed Forums - CNET
How To Fix Ntldr Is Compressed Windows Xp
17/09/2003 · Re: NTLDR IS MISSING IS COMPRESSED (Windows XP Home Edition) Nancy, In
- Perhaps you could boot up with your installation/recover CD/DVD, then chose R = Repair so you can enter the CMD/Console, then you go to the directory where the ntldr resides and from there type in
- Easy Recovery Essentials’ one-click automated system repair corrects issues caused by compressed NTLDR bootloader files by recreating them from scratch on the active bootable partition for Windows XP, 2000 and 2003 Server.
- EMT64, Your recommendation to use the expand command should work if Lorie is receiving the "ntldr is compressed" message. Ran into a similar problem last Friday on a Dell 8300 with XP Pro SP1a.
- 3/05/2012 · A list of Windows XP installations on your computer appears. Typically, XP is installed in C:\WINDOWS or C:\WINNT. In most cases it will be the first or only option in the list. To select this, press the '1' key and then press 'Enter'. Pressing 'Enter' without typing a …