Topspin TennisPlayer.net Forums
Home→Tags topspin lob. Tag Archives: topspin lob. How to Hit a Lob Shot in Tennis. Posted on November 16, 2012 by tennisconsult October 2, 2015. How to hit a lob shot in tennis The lob is one of the most underused shots in tennis. It can be effective offensively or defensively. If you are in a good position to hit a passing shot, the offensive … Continue reading → Share this: Click to... The forehand topspin lob is one of the most effective shot in the game of tennis. Learn how to improve your topspin lob with this tennis tutorial.
Art of the Backspin Lob Tennis Lesson
A perfectly executed lob will spin high above the opponent, hit the back of the court and kick up with enough speed to hit the back fence before the opponent can reach it. The large amount of topspin to be put on the ball means you need to be close to the ball to execute this stroke.... 29/05/2006 · Best Answer: Try to position yourself so you can get under the ball. The idea is to create a tight spin on the ball with more up action after the ball leaves your racket.
Tennis tip Learn the Topspin Lob Youtube Tennis Lessons
yang song 4 years ago. Hi:i have problems lob the ball high enough to pass my opponent. I am wondering for the topspin lob, i should use semi-western grip rather than the traditional continental grip, right? i know you mentioned it, i just want get your confirmation. … how to get diethyl ether For an offensive lob, a low-to-high motion with added racquet-head velocity will provide the topspin that you need to return a high and fast lob over the net. At the end of the day, a lob is a gamble shot.
A Pickleball Life Hitting the Offensive Lob
The Slice Lob and Topspin Lob are often used in double matches, when at least one player is at the net. When there’s a cloudless sky or a night sky filled with artificial lights, a lob can make it very difficult for the opponent to hit an Overhead Smash at the net. how to get perfect white balance in photoshop The topspin lob on the forehand side can be a deadly shot it executed correctly. In today’s lesson Brady demonstrates two different ways to hit a forehand topspin lob depending on your skill level.
How long can it take?
Become A Lob Master essentialtenniss.clickfunnels.com
- Topspin Lob SPECIALTY SHOTS YouTube
- Hit two handed topspin lob Answers on HealthTap
- How do you hit a topspin lob in tennis Answers.com
- Hit an Overhead Smash in Tennis VisiHow
How To Hit Topspin Lob
6/05/2014 · "Brush Up" Myth Busted - Tennis Topspin Lesson - How to Hit Topspin on Forehand & Backhand - Duration: 13:54. Top Speed Tennis 295,100 views
- 20/11/2007 · Also, the topspin lob is an offensive shot, so you should hit it only when you are in good position with the ball in your wheelhouse because the shot requires a more control. If you hit it when moving, when the ball is low/high, etc., it will likely not work for you.
- I wanted to get your opinion on how to hit heavy topspin. I have already heard from several other players on this board and would like to hear from some different players.
- The Slice Lob and Topspin Lob are often used in double matches, when at least one player is at the net. When there’s a cloudless sky or a night sky filled with artificial lights, a lob can make it very difficult for the opponent to hit an Overhead Smash at the net.
- Tennis Lob: One of the Most Underrated Shots. February 2012 Newsletter. The tennis Block/Slice or tennis topspin lob can immediately put you in the offensive position and have your opponent frantically running after the ball!