San Jose Airport to Puerto VIejo de Talamanca Costa Rica
Hi there, I have been researching how to get from San Jose to Puerto Viejo by bus and have come across a bit of conflicting information. Hoping to get it sorted before my partner and I …... Puerto Viejo Costa Rica is a small, Caribbean, chilled out surf town and is fast becoming one the best places to go in Costa Rica. With so many things to do in Puerto Viejo, the laid back Latino lifestyle fused with oodles of Caribbean cool, plus the picture perfect beaches and world class surf make
Puerto Viejo to San Jose How To Get There By Bus The
Puerto Viejo > Getting There Bus Auto Transportes MEPE, a Costa Rican bus company, services San Jose, Bribri, Cahuita, Puerto Viejo, Sixaola and Manzanillo routes.... San Jose to Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica – Best Travel Options There are several great ways to get to Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica . From driving a rental car to public buses to private shuttles, I’ll discuss the best options for travel to and from this beautiful beach town.
Bus from San Jose to Puerto Viejo (Mar 2009) Costa Rica
San Jose/Puerto Viejo to Bocas Del Toro by bus – Caribe Shuttle. You can get a bus directly from San Jose to Bocas Del Toro or, we recommend spending some time in Puerto Viejo first to make life easier. From Puerto Viejo, you can get to the island of Bocas Del Toro in 4 hours. We highly recommend using Caribe Shuttle. They drive you to the border, you exit the van, cross the border, … how to find out who has subscribed to newsletter shopify San Jose to Puerto Viejo / Cahuita (Caribe Shuttle) Our shuttle will pick you up at your hotel downtown or the airport in San Jose and drop you off at your hotel in Puerto Viejo or Cahuita. It's the fastest, easiest, most comfortable way to explore Costa Rica!
How to get to Puerto Viejo de Limon La Kukula Lodge Blog
Once in Grecia, we caught the 6:30 bus to San Jose. We arrived in SJ about 7:40, took a taxi over to Atlantic North terminal, and our plan was to buy our tickets for a 10 A.M. departure to Puerto Viejo. We planned to go have some breakfast while we waited. To our surprise, there was an 8 A.M. bus, and we were able to get on that bus, and be on our way. (This was a MEPE bus). The bus went to how to grow muskmelon from seed Alajuela/San Jose to Puerto Viejo is about four hours. Not sure about Tamarindo to San Jose. Definately break it up to two days. Hwy 32 is nice through the mountain park Braulio Carillo NP.
How long can it take?
Transfer San José to Puerto Viejo Selina San Jose
- Driving to Puerto Viejo-Limon Costa Rica
- 13 Fun Things to do in Puerto Viejo de Talamanca Costa Rica
- Puerto Viejo de Talamanca Costa Rica By Bus
- San Jose to Puerto Viejo – Nat's Travels
How To Get From San Jose To Puerto Viejo
Transportes Mepe direct buses for Puerto Viejo leave from the Terminal Atlantico Norte (also called San Carlos) located on Calle 12 between Avenidas 7 and 9 in San Jose.
- Alajuela/San Jose to Puerto Viejo is about four hours. Not sure about Tamarindo to San Jose. Definately break it up to two days. Hwy 32 is nice through the mountain park Braulio Carillo NP.
- The San Jose International Airport, Costa Rica, is easy to reach from downtown San Jose. Taking the bus either from the airport or to the airport is simple, safe, cheap and quick 35-minute journey. This is the SJO Airport Bus to San Jose and it’s easy to find, catch and pay for. We’ll also cover San Jose Costa Rica airport transportation options and all the ways to get from SJO to San Jose.
- To get to Puerto Viejo from San José you need to head to the Terminal MEPE. Have a look at the station page to see where it is located and also to see photos of the station and the schedule.
- Hi, I'll be travelling to Puerto Viejo in a week and am flying into San Jose. I know I need to take a bus from Caribe Sur Bus Terminal located on Calle Central about 8 blocks North of the Parque Central, but I'm not sure the best way to get there.