Missing Auspost parcel Page 2 - forums.aussievapers.com
14/07/2016 · When an item does not fit in a bag n the weight is much more than 500g , you will get charge according. Best is to find a box that fit in the satchel , then buy a 3 kilo or 5 kilo bag... Make sure you lodge an official complaint, auspost parcel delivery is tendered out, if they get complaints, actual lodged ones, not just whinging at the counter, then they do pull up the delivery
Australia Post Parcels service a mess. Officeworks to
It has an after hours collection service, so if they take my parcels back there, I can get home, pick up the card, and head over to collect it straight away. They're open till 8pm so I don't even... 24/05/2007 · Well its looking like another parcel has been lost and this time of high value. Paid $350 for 2 hdds to be sent by EMS from US to Australia. I insisted on EMS after the experiences ive had in the past of valuable goods going missing.
Our Biggest Ever USD Rates Sale* auspost.cashpassport.com.au
12/08/2014 · Auspost have a service called "Parcel Collect" where you can nominate a Post Office to have parcels sent directly to, for collection. The theory being it takes out the hassles of being carded, you get nice email notifications, and less chance of parcels going missing. how to know you& 39 If the postie is delivering the parcel they might catch the fact that the addressee’s name is on their redirect list, and take it back at the end of their round. If the parcel goes to the contractor, they have no way of knowing and just assume that the parcel is supposed to go where it says on the front.
Auspost mail truck fire missing QLD deliveries - Headphonic
AP lost my parcel after an 'exit scan' from Sunshine West, VIC. Had to get a new parcel resent, but disappointingly the 2nd parcel again was lost after scanning through Sunshine West. how to export contacts from windows live mail to gmail They lost a parcel that I had sent, they had tracked it as delivered but my customer was adamant that they had not received it. From memory though, Aus Post could only confirm that the parcel had reached the delivery centre, their post man had no recall. Initially they readily offered a refund of the postage cost, but I held my ground and they reluctantly conceded to also reimburse the amount
How long can it take?
UPS lost my package.....while in transit AnandTech
- Solutions Australia Post - Australia Post Enterprise and
- UPS lost my package.....while in transit AnandTech
- Auspost mail truck fire missing QLD deliveries - Headphonic
- AusPost phishing scam hits inboxes CIO
How To Get A Lost Parcel Back From Auspost
I've had packages survive all the way from china, only to get lost inside auspost - was particularly bad around xmas, when they were redirecting small parcels from my parcel locker to my PO box and lost two of them - and my PO box is in the same post office as the parcel lockers!
- I have lost several items through auspost, parcels with tracking numbers. Their lost item enquiries are pretty much useless, all they do is check the tracking number anyway. They do not investigate any further. If your item is lost all they do is refund your postage costs. If you have insurance you need to somehow prove the value of the package using a receipt or similar. This again is useless
- I called commonwealth ombudsman and eventually get back my parcel delive to me. AusPost must fulfill his duly abd ring door , not just put card in mail boxe. Commonwealth ombudsman ph # …
- 17/12/2018 · To date I’ve never have an issue with auspost, yeah I know it’s against the grain. One would think a 3kg, medium express post bag, would fit in the mail box.....apparently not.
- 6/04/2016 · Hi guys Waiting to receive some clubs from Eca, but it seems like Auspost has delivered the parcel to the wrong address. I have no idea how they can get the suburb completely wrong, and why the person at the wrong address signed for the item, but we're here now.