Callistephus chinensis China aster/RHS Gardening
In summer and fall, when gardens could use a burst of fresh color, our mix of China Asters explodes into bloom. A favorite of floral arrangers, the 4 varieties featured in the collection flower in a harmonious blend of pinks, whites, and purples.... One of the most beautiful annual flowers from China, Callistephus chinensis, herbaceous plant with stalk ahispida and well branched, erect, garnished with leaves alternate, lower ones petiolate and the upper Sessa, oval-spatulate, deeply toothed.
Callistephus chinensis (Powder Puff Aster) Wildflower Seeds
A single species of callistephus has given rise over the years to an enormous choice of varieties, from dwarf edging types to stately cut flowers, with an infinity of colours and forms.... the plant is annual, it lacks evidence of previous years' growth the plant is biennial, it appears as either first year (non-reproductive) plants or second year plants with flowers or fruit Spines on plant
Callistephus Plants Distributor
The genus name Callistephus comes from two greek words: Kalli, which means "beautiful", and stephos, which means "crown"; this is in reference to the flowers. The species name chinensis … ffxiv squadron recruits how to get them If you are looking for easy to grow and carefree plants for your sunny garden beds, Chinese Asters should be on top of your list. Easily grown from seeds, this popular summer annual bears very attractive flowers of pink, blue, purple, mauve, white and yellow colors.
Plant profile Chinese Aster (Callistephus chinensis)
Related Categories: Bedding Asters Daisy Seeds Annual Flower Seeds Aster Summer Bedding Plant Seeds Callistephus Chinensis Aster Plant Daisy. Show products with savings. Aster Seeds - Milady Mix. Excellent weather resistant bedding plants, bushy and uniform in habit. Flowers are large, with incurving petals and colours are bright and clear. Ideal also for tubs, troughs and window boxes, and … how to make your baby grow taller Aster Dwarf Milady Scarlet Callistephus Chinensis is a half-hardy annual plant native to China. Commonly called China Aster, this annual can be easily established from Aster seeds, and the dwarf variety reaches only 10 inches in height demonstrating a compact, bushy appearance and producing dazzling, fully double, scarlet flowers on strong
How long can it take?
Callistephus chinensis Meteor™ 'Mix' Chinese Aster from
- China Aster Flowers What Are Growing Conditions For
- Callistephus Wikipedia
- China Aster (Callistephus Chinensis peony white-pink) 500
- Callistephus chinensis Asteroid Mix China aster Annual
Callistephus Chinensis How To Grow
Callistephus chinensis and over 1000 other quality seeds for sale. Call us at 1 315 4971058. Callistephus kælstfs is a monotypic genus of flowering plants in the aster family, Asteraceae, containing the single species Callistephus chinensis. Its common names include China aster and annual aster. It is native to China,and it is cultivated worldwide as an ornamental plant.This is an …
- callistephus chinensis 'lilliput blue moon' Family: Compositae Common name: Chinese Aster 'Lilliput Blue Moon' A superb Chinese Aster, much resembling an exotic sunflower, with huge deepest purple discs which are held on 2 foot stems and arise all over the plant.
- Where to grow. Callistephus chinensis Asteroid Mix (China aster Asteroid Mix) will reach a height of 0.3m and a spread of 0.3m after 1 year. Suggested uses
- Callistephus – China Aster - There is a single species of an erect, bushy fast growing annual, in this genus. It occurs in stony slopes, wasteland, and cultivated fields in China.
- If you’re looking for big, beautiful blooms for your garden or kitchen table, the China aster is a great choice. The China aster (Callistephus chinensis) is an easy-to-grow annual with bright colors and big yields that make it ideal for cutting.