Getting ready to get glammed up for an event tonight at Queue de Cheval, so I leave you with some fun light reading lovelies – the best of the internet as seen by moi today! Enjoy!
- Bow Berlin – an incredible jewellery and leather boutique with one of the most original ways of displaying their products… care tires! Check it out, beyond cool!
- Photo inspiration behind F514! Have you checked out my Tumblr? Five posts a day that shape the way I think of fashion.
- This fab halloween twitpic.
- 75 Reminders For Tough Times – absolutely love this (tweet worthy)!
- 123Klan – street/graphic art from the 514 getting known internationally, working with some of the leading corporate brands, and writing extremely hilarious about sections on their website. Kudos!
- How to be successful? Do one thing really well. Over and over. Perfect your discipline/talent.
- Painter Kelly Allen‘s vivid/contemporary canvases – dark in an oh so colourful light!
Posted under artwork
, My thoughts exactly...