Ten Things – Fear
Pregnancy can bring on some funky/vivid dreams (this week I had a rough time when it came to getting peaceful rest). Tossing, turning, and outright night-terror screams (right in time for Halloween) had me thinking of what I fear most. The funny thing about being scared of things is that they’re far from confined to what should or shouldn’t make sense. They can stem from bad experiences, ideals, or overthrown imaginations. What do you fear most?
- Aliens & everything to do with them (E.T. and the Mothman still terrify me)
- Losing the people I love
- Looking like a mom (watch me eat my words)
- Looking like a mom trying too hard not to look like a mom
- Disloyalty and having the one I love fall out of love with me
- Regret (happy to say I have none thus far)
- Not being able to provide what I consider to be essential when it comes to family
- Dying before I’m ready to go
- Impacting my future children’s health in a negative way
- Being replaceable (stupid maybe, but I can’t stand when others treat you as a fill-in)
Have a fearless Saturday! I’m heading out to fill my Vietnamese soup craving (I fear missing out on it while wanting it so badly right now, lol).
xoxPosted under family, kids, My thoughts exactly..., Uncategorized by Robyn