How do you breed bettas ? Yahoo Answers
If you breed that male with a female that has only STST, then about half the offspring will be carrying the dt gene, and the other half will not and appear as a normal singletail betta without the broader dorsal.... Nonetheless, the breeding process will become more difficult if you do not exactly know how to breed betta fish. Without observing, they will be able to kill each other. To avoid the risks and get the best result after breeding, continue reading my article to know more.
How To Breed Bettas? Tropical Fish Forums
15/04/2008 · Best Answer: I've bred bettas before. This is an easier question with a darker colored fish, but still reasonable. If you are going to breed these fish, the first question is: do you have everything you need for the fry? If you can't feed 'em, don't breed 'em. Betta fry can be tricky. That said, if …... You should get complete information on the species, in this case, betta splendens, what bettas eat, how to care for a betta, and the likes. Once you have enough information, you can start taking care of bettas. Of course, before you think of breeding betta splendens, you …
FAQs on Betta Reproduction WETWEBMEDIA
There is a relative scarcity of information available relating to the best known methods of selective breeding your Betta fish. However, breeding Bettas is not quite the arcane art-form that people sometimes assume it to be. There is actually quite a simple system that you can use to get excellent results with your fish. aim global how to join The Bettas most of us are familiar with - those that you see in small containers at pet stores - tend to be older Betta fish, and are not the best for breeding. Click Here To Get Betta Care Made Easy, The #1 Betta Care Guide
selecting betta stock BettaTalk.com
Making a good Crowntail. Sherolyn-Basement Bettas. I have recently started to breed crowntails. In my first spawn I noticed a lot of variation of the branching and the web reduction. Then I began to take notice of the variations in fish offered for sale. Most people only think of crowns in terms of web reduction and do not pay attention to balance or the branching variations. But a good CT how to breed betta fish pdf 10/06/2010 · Best Answer: You need LOTS more research. Get those bettas out of bowls. You are no where near ready to breed bettas. Simple pet store bettas are horrible breeding stock. Invest in buying a pair from a breeder. If you were to breed your crowntail with your veiltail you would get combtails, which are worth
How long can it take?
How To Breed Bettas? MonsterFishKeepers.com
- Betta Breeding AquaticCommunity.com
- Breeding Betta Fish Betta Fish Care - Top Guide for Bettas
- How To Breed Bettas? MonsterFishKeepers.com
- selecting betta stock BettaTalk.com
How To Get Bettas To Breed
If i breed a black male betta and a red female will i get bl... My betta won't breed with the female Can I breed my Betta in a 3 gallon also if a crown tale female betta doesn'...
- I would like to believe that I’m now ready to get my first betta. I will be sharing what I’ve found about Bettas in the next couple of post such as their feeding habits , the type of tank mates that are suitable for them , ways to breed them and even the different diseases that they might get .
- Introduce your betta fish to each other. Have them in the opposite sides of the tank with the use of the tank divider to get them accustomed to each other.
- 3/05/2013 · Many the fish owners wish to come to be betta fish breeding specialists . When there's some big difference in the level of knowledge specialists and also skilled betta fish enthusiasts currently have , in the case of betta fish they are really pretty easy to breeds .
- 10/06/2010 · Best Answer: You need LOTS more research. Get those bettas out of bowls. You are no where near ready to breed bettas. Simple pet store bettas are horrible breeding stock. Invest in buying a pair from a breeder. If you were to breed your crowntail with your veiltail you would get combtails, which are worth